Welcome to the Belgian Brewer
Dear Friends of the Brewery,
We are excited that soon we will be able to open up our terrace and taps again. We will kick off on the 16th of April with our Curry Nights. You can book them here
If you just want to book a table any day of the weekend then you can book this here
Looking for beers to order, our Belgian Brewer selection is available for national shipping and free local delivery.
If you want to book a brewery tour click here
The following rules are still in place
- Facemasks to be worn inside the brewery.
- We will aim to keep 2 meter distance as much as we can.
- Table Service In and outdoor
- Indoor upto 6 people or two households per table
- Groups upto 30 people can meet outside.
- We have multiple alcohol gel dispensers.
- We are using cleaning products designed to kill viruses.
- Staff will use Alcohol gels at regular intervals.
- Staff will be wearing visors or face masks.
Unfortunately we will not be able to organise any tours till after lockdown.
To enjoy creating premium Belgian Style Beers in the UK which are perfect for sharing, on their own, or to be paired with fine foods.
All my beers are brewed to traditional Belgian methods – a time consuming process which adds to the complex flavours in the beers. I use top quality ingredients, with no artificial colours or preservatives. All the beers are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as unlike some breweries, I do not use any animal derivatives to ‘clear’ the beer. Because of this, they are often naturally cloudy, and will have natural yeast sediment at the bottom of the bottle.
Each step of the process is scrutinised to ensure quality and consistency. The beers will not leave the brewery unless the team and I are 100% satisfied with the taste.
Brewing great beer takes great time… ‘brew day’ to ‘glass’ takes at least 2 months. This is just one of the ways I create unique characteristics in all the beers, something which big commercial brewers are unlikely to reproduce.