Welcome to the Belgian Brewer
Dear Friends of the Brewery,
Our terrace is now open for bookings and walk-ins every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is best to book to avoid disspointment. You can book by clicking here. It's free. We can book you in on arrival.
We still offer free local delivery and ship our selection boxes.
We are implementing new measures and routines to avoid unnecessary contacts and allow distance between patrons.
- We will aim to keep 2 meter distance as much as we can.
- We installed multiple alcohol gel dispensers.
- We are using cleaning products designed to kill viruses.
- We will provide a table service so there is no build up or excessive queueing at the bar.
- Staff will use Alcohol gels at regular intervals.
- Some staff might we wearing visors or face masks, feel free to do the same.
- Request to pay contactless or exact cash
All tables must be booked, you can book your table here we can book you in on arrival.
For the time being we will not host any tours ttill closer contact is allowed
To enjoy creating premium Belgian Style Beers in the UK which are perfect for sharing, on their own, or to be paired with fine foods.
All my beers are brewed to traditional Belgian methods – a time consuming process which adds to the complex flavours in the beers. I use top quality ingredients, with no artificial colours or preservatives. All the beers are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as unlike some breweries, I do not use any animal derivatives to ‘clear’ the beer. Because of this, they are often naturally cloudy, and will have natural yeast sediment at the bottom of the bottle.
Each step of the process is scrutinised to ensure quality and consistency. The beers will not leave the brewery unless the team and I are 100% satisfied with the taste.
Brewing great beer takes great time… ‘brew day’ to ‘glass’ takes at least 2 months. This is just one of the ways I create unique characteristics in all the beers, something which big commercial brewers are unlikely to reproduce.